Mystic-realmap.malware-site.www
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic-realmap.malware-site.www

Mystic-Realmap Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the leaders of the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Money

Regarding the leaders of the server Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the leaders of the server   Regarding the leaders of the server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Hello all, this is directed to the leaders of the server basically seeing as 1 gm or god inst on at all times i think its suited you have a senior tutor position. Your probably thinking. W.e i know how to run my server or who will do it ....ME!Cash Money. I can promise i will be on when the server is on almost 100% give me the command to clean, save and restart the server so this isn't as jaggedy and find a new host because no offense but you suck whoever is hosting. The only people i have problems with is 2 red skulls who will be killed in the future look at my death list to see whom you are and you will die I wouldnt power abuse my Tut i would help players and i believe that's one thing you guys need second is a good hoster not the crappy one. Third Gods and gms answer players we are playing Your server and thats another reason i feel the need to promote myself as a Senior tutor because all the gods and cms ignore the players and i feel with me i can listen to them and contact you to actually talk to the players other then only for events!

Ty for your time hopefully you will feel the idea

Regards, Cash Money

Know most of you think this is spam but i want them to know and read it
Back to top Go down

Regarding the leaders of the server
Page 1 of 1