Mystic-realmap.malware-site.www
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic-realmap.malware-site.www

Mystic-Realmap Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will be recruiting for my guild Conniption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Money

I will be recruiting for my guild Conniption Empty
PostSubject: I will be recruiting for my guild Conniption   I will be recruiting for my guild Conniption Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Conniption is going to be a group of friends and people you can trust. This is going to be done by my knight (Fast Money) Which is my knew main character. We will not back down from any chall. What is required is for me to trust you at first which is the lowest rank in guild after you gain my trust you will get an invite into the rank i am. Girls rank is Snowy Angel. Second thing i need from you is for you to be active and ready for war at any given moment. Those are what i need from you and your will to survive and train and hunt to become the best you can be.

Conniption Legend-This thing all things devours, Birds, beasts, trees, flowers. Gnaws iron, bites steel, Grinds hard stones down to meal. Slays kings, ruins towns, And it beats high mountains down.

I will ask you speak somewhat form of English so that i can understand you
I am from Canada.

thank you for reading Enjoin Smile
Back to top Go down

I will be recruiting for my guild Conniption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic-realmap.malware-site.www :: Forum :: Guilds-
Jump to: